Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Home Improvement Sales Representative
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, PCF Construction Group (PCF) (https://pcfconstructiongroup.com/) is seeking highly-skilled Sales Representatives.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation/benefits, bonus packages, and performance-based increases over $75K your first year
- Paid vacation and holidays – profit sharing
- 4-8 leads provided per week – networking accounts encouraged
- Uncapped commission structure
- Paid CCN Sales Training Boot Camp
- All of the tools that will help you be successful
- Mentorship and continued training to hone your skills
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
*We are looking to provide a career, not just a job*
At PCF, we believe our people make the company. We want to inspire you to dream bigger, create space for you to realize your potential, and provide you with opportunities to turn those big dreams into a reality—even if it means sacrificing our own time, profits, or comfort. With an employer that values your growth behind you, you feel empowered to pursue your passion with integrity. You embrace challenges. You make and fulfill your promises—to your customers and your team, but also to yourself. Because when you’re encouraged to pursue your goals and your team’s goals, work becomes about more than just clocking in and out—it becomes about realizing your potential.
What we are looking for:
In this critical role, the Sales Representative will have the responsibility for achieving specific sales goals and objectives. The successful individual will have a thorough understanding of the market s/he serves. Successful team members often have the following skills, a strong sales aptitude, are organized, self-starters, innovative, and can provide strategic feedback on the direction to meet customers and your sales goal expectations.
This position will be accountable for developing and executing an individual sales plan. You will act as a customer service liaison and actively manage and report on all of your outstanding jobs.
Basic skills required:
- High School Degree/GED
- A min of 2 years of B2C sales experience
- Intermediate knowledge of construction
- Computer skills/knowledge (Google G-Suite, CRM, MacBook)
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
People come first is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.